In order to be an approved volunteer in the Bloomsburg Area School District, you will need to submit the following documentation, all of which is available on the Important Volunteer Documents page found at the link on the left side of this page.
- Act 34 Pennsylvania State Police Clearance
- Act 114 FBI Fingerprint Clearance OR Volunteer Affidavit (if applicable)
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 126 Mandated Reporter Training
- BASD Confidentiality Agreement
- BASD Volunteer Acknowledgment and Statement of Confidentiality
- PDE-6004 Arrest/Conviction Form
Please note that all long-term volunteers and overnight chaperones must also complete and submit the BASD Volunteer Application and then be approved by our school board.
Once completed, all documents may be submitted to the school office. Please note that you must bring your original clearances with you for verification purposes.
As per state mandates, all clearances must be renewed every five years and the mandated reporter training must be retaken every five years.
Last Modified on August 12, 2015