In order to be an approved volunteer in the Bloomsburg Area School District, you will need to submit the following documents
- Act 34 Pennsylvania State Police Clearance https://epatch.state.pa.us
- Act 114 FBI Fingerprint Clearance https://www.identogo.com/services/live-scan-fingerprinting and use the service code 1KG6XN when registering. Once registered an individual must go to a registered fingerprint site to be fingerprinted. The closest faciltiy is in Berwick. OR Volunteer Affidavit (if applicable, unpaid volunteers who have lived in the commonwealth of PA continuously for the past 10 years) Volunteer Affidavit
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance- https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- Act 126 Mandated Reporter Training www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu
- BASD Confidentiality Agreement Confidentiality Agreement
- BASD Volunteer Acknowledgment and Statement of Confidentiality-Volunteer Acknowledgement
- PDE-6004 Arrest/Conviction Form PDE 6004
Once completed, all documents may be submitted to the school office or the district office. Please note that you must bring your original clearances with you for verification purposes.
As per state mandates, all clearances must be renewed every five years and the mandated reporter training must be retaken every five years.