• New StudentsPride Gathering F2019

    Registration is completed at the Secondary Complex.  If you've recently moved into our school district, please call 570-784-9100 to schedule an appointment to register your child(ren). 
    You will need to either complete the Proof of Residency Form or the Residency Statement for Multiple Occupancy Households, depending on your living arrangements.  Please be sure to bring with you the appropriate documentation as outlined on the form you will be submitting.
    As part of the enrollment process, you will also need to provide proof of the date of birth of your child.  Acceptable documentation is outlined on the Student Entry Form.  If possible, please fill out as much information on this form as you can, and be as accurate as possible.
    We look forward to having your family join the Panther family.
    Registration Packet