Secondary Complex Traffic and Parking
New Traffic Pattern and Designated Parking at Secondary Complex
In order to improve the flow and safety of daily drop off and pick up at the Bloomsburg Area Secondary Complex, we will be adopting a new parking and traffic plan below for 2022-2023:
- All buses will drop off and pick up students on Railroad Street. No drop offs or pick ups may occur on Railroad Street during drop off/pick up times.
- All parent drop off/pick up will take place at the Enhanced Learning Center (ELC) entrance in the back parking lot. During drop off/pick up times, families are to follow the red traffic pattern from West 11th Street to Fort McClure Boulevard between 7:00 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. Students are to be promptly dropped off and picked up on the driver side along the sidewalk in front of the ELC. We ask that families use their flashers on during drop off/pick up.
- Speed limit through the back lot is 10 miles per hour.
- Student drivers will be provided with a designated parking permit. Students may enter through Fort McClure Boulevard entrance. Students will be provided with permit applications during the first week of school. This will go into effect the week of September 6th.
- Staff will have designated parking areas as indicated on the map.
- The central office parking lot is for visitors/appointment pick up and drop offs only. No students or staff may park there.
- Students arriving after 8:10 a.m. due to co-op or early college are to check in at the central office. They will then park in the student lot and be escorted in at the ELC entrance.
We appreciate your help and patience as we implement this change.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
For a map of the secondary complex traffic flow and designated parking areas, please click here.