Who is Ms. Cooper?
I am a third grade teacher at Beaver-Main Elementary School. Currently, I teach all subjects (ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies) to my students.
I am currently in my twenty-third year of teaching having taught a variety of grades between kindergarten and eighth. Even though I have taught in Bloomsburg for sixteen years either as a 3rd grade teacher or as a 5th grade teacher, I have had the opportunity to teach in North Carolina and New Jersey as well.
According to my former students, the following are the Top 10 Facts that you should know about me:
1. I have hearing beyond a normal range.
2. I am color-blind. (I see colors but not the same as you.)
3. I challenge my students. I want them to always do their best.
4. I read very good read-aloud books.
5. I make learning fun!
6. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter. I am very proud of them.
7. I like frogs and turtles.
8. I love my students!
9. My favorite subjects are math and reading.
10. I graduated with my masters in Curriculum and Instruction from Bloomsburg University and I received by bachelors from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.