official website of theBloomsburg High School Drama Program.Coming your way in 2021:Multiple PLAYSContinue to check our web page for more details!
Click Here to visit the Bloomsburg Drama web page!
For Auditions tonight:
1. Wear a Mask
2. Arrive 5 minutes early.
3. Dress as your character.
4. Bring your prepared monologues.
5. After your question is answered, we will do the cold readings (you will act with a partner to read a short portion of a script after previewing the text.)
6. Be sure that you have completed your Google Form on the Drama web page before auditioning.
7. Print and bring with you the COMPLETED signature page to the audtions.
8. Attend the 830pm Zoom call tonight for the information on how we will do a show in 2020 and some of the specific play details. The Zoom contact information was provided in the Drama Remind. You can sign up for Drama Remind by texting @21dram to 81010.
9. Bring your GOOD attitude! Covid has forced us to embrace new opportunities so embrace lkearning something NEW about YOU with US! It will be FUN!
10. Immediately following your cold reading - please leave campus.Director - Tim LatshaVisual Coordinator - Kate LevanChoreographer - Alyssa PierceAssistant Director -Andrea HeckmanSet Design & Construction Coordination - Don Feese, Scott McBride, Jim Lapinski, Tristan Pierce and Josh ShemeshCostumes - Mrs. Chyko and Mrs. MartinLighting Design - Tyler KenneySound Design - Conner SchneckOrchestra Director - Dante Marmo