WELCOME, Guest!It is 7:19:37 AM on 11/28/2022
The Blackboard page editor now has drag and drop functionality to make it easier to build and modify web pages. Watch the following video to learn about the updates to the Blackboard page editor.
To edit your webpage:
- click the edit page button
- click the green pencil icon to open the page editor
- click on Apps or Layout on the right side. Drag and drop the icons to change the layout or add Apps.Please email Kyla Burns firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
To insert text from a Word document:
1) highlight the text in the Word file
2) in the menu bar click Copy>
3) then in the site window, place your cursor where you would like to insert the text
4) then press "Ctrl" and "V" simultaneously
To insert an image:
1) click , a window will open automatically
2) click "Upload" and another window will open automatically
3) browse your computer to the location of the saved image file and click "NEXT"
4) click "Finish" or you can upload additional files by clicking "Upload More Files"
5) then in the site window, place your cursor where you would like to insert the image
6) click the "Insert Image" and another window will open automatically
7) select the "Select image already uploaded to your site", then click "next"
8) click on the image you would like to insert and click "next"
9) enter alternate text, adjust image height and width (neither height nor width may exceed 400), alignment, and border width; click "insert image"
To insert a link to another page:
1) click "insert link" button in the tool bar
2) select the item that is appropriate to your needs, click "next"
3) enter the URL of the site u wish to link to, click "next"
4) click "insert link"
To link to a document:
1) follow steps 1-4 of "To insert an image" above, substituting the saved document for the image file
2) click in the menu bar and a window will open automatically
3) locate your document and click the URL button and a window will open automatically
4) highlight and copy the displayed URL then close window
5) follow steps 1-4 of "To insert a link to another page" above and paste the URL where appropriate