• Welcome to the home of MULTI-thon!

    What is MULTI-thon?

    MULTI-thon is W. W. Evan's single major fundraiser for the Parent Co-Op. Our Parent Co-Op plans a truly fun and memorable night for all K-5 students and simply asks our students to solicit sponsorships to participate in MULTI-thon. Our typical goal is to raise $10,000 in this single event, of which more than 90% of all money raised goes directly to paying for assemblies, field trips, Field and Game Day, and other exciting events for our students. The other 10% is used to pay for materials, dinner, and t-shirts for all students participating in MULTI-thon. When people realize that the typical fundraiser returns 20-30% to the school, MULTI-thon is an even more impressive event!

    How does it work?

    Students remain after school on a Friday in October and participate in MULTI-thon. Students are mixed into grade span groups, K-1st, 2nd-3rd, and 4th-5th groups consisting of typically 6-8 students. The groups move through a series of 'thon'-type activities every 20 minutes. Examples of activities in the past have been: jump rope, hula hooping, gunk and slime creation stations, coloring, basketball, obstacle courses, trivia, and sidewalk painting. The event includes dinner too!

    Parent Co-Op runs this event and it requires a significant amount of volunteers to ensure a smooth operation. We've heard it said many times that the volunteers have even more fun than the kids! We hope that you will consider sponsoring your child to participate in MULTI-thon next year!

    Below the finale slide show video for 2018.  Thank you for all the support!

  •